Discover & Go
Discover & Go provides access to museum passes that can be printed online. Each Discover & Go pass expires immediately after the reservation date; no returns required and no possibility for overdue fines. Library users can make reservations online by excursion date or by venue and print out a pass from home. Patrons without Internet access can reserve a pass by telephone or in person at any SSJCPL branch library.
Important Things To Know:
- You must have a valid SSJCPL card
- You must be at least 16 years old
- You may have up to 2 reservations at a time
- You may cancel a reservation only if you have not already printed the admission pass
- The pass is for use only by the person named and only on the date specified. No photocopies are allowed. Valid ID is required.
- The availability of passes varies from day to day. If a museum is unavailable on the day you originally chose, try another date.
- The person making the reservation must be physically present and in possession of the printed pass and a photo ID when entering the museum or attraction.
Discover & Go In More Detail!
For more information as a customer: Discover & Go FAQ Site
Interested in becoming a Discover & Go venue: Member Support