Strategic Plan - A Living Document
Beginning in 2014 The Stockton-San Joaquin County Public Library set to work on the goal of developing a comprehensive strategic plan for library operations. The Library sponsored a series of town hall forums throughout the county to seek input from the public on the role of the Library in the community and expectations for library services in the future.
In addition to the Town Hall Meetings held, telephone questionnaires also were conducted in an effort to allow another format for the general public to share their thoughts about the future of the Stockton-San Joaquin County Public Library.
The perspectives and viewpoints shared during these forums and phone conversations played an essential role in assisting to craft the Library’s strategic priorities for its immediate and long-term future.
The skilled and talented staff of the Library culled the information to come up with a Strategic Plan and and Implementation Plan that now help guide us to continually growing into the best possible service and information based community organization that we can be.
The Library Implementation Plan - A Living Document
The Strategic Planning Team:
- Circulation Assistant I, Bushra Kahn
- Library Assistant I, Candace Williams
- Librarian II, Gretchen Louden
- Librarian II, Anne Stevens
- Supervising Librarian, Debra Furtado
- Supervising Librarian, Susan Johnston, Retired
- Administrative Analyst II/Community Relations, Heather Mompean
- Senior County Administrator, Chris Rose
- Deputy Director of Community Services/City Librarian, Suzy Daveluy